Quality Inn Heritage Park is a hotel located between Kissimmee and St. Cloud on Highway…
Helping Hand Community Counseling (HHCC) is dedicated to providing free and low-cost counseling services to individuals, families, and couples who are not able to otherwise afford them. Driven by the commitment to promote mental health as a critical part of overall wellness, their services include psychotherapy, counseling, support groups, case management, workshops, and classes.
- HHCC provides free & affordable sliding scale ($10- $25 per session) crisis counseling for children, adults, families, and couples as well as support groups, case management, workshops and classes.
- May 2018 – December 2021: 14,000 hours of counseling = $1.2 MILLION dollars’ worth of FREE services!
- HHCC is 100% volunteer based, making the internal expense for a 1-hour session only $25.
- Typical clients receive 6-8 FREE counseling sessions; establishing 3 treatment plan goals, attend weekly sessions to address goals and design an independent continuation plan prior to completion. Services may continue a scholarship basis of ten to twenty-five dollars per session, based on financial ability.
- Completion rate of 82%, meaning the client attended 6 sessions, met at least one of their treatment goals and either transitioned to the scholarship program or felt confident that their independent continuation plan allowed for continued progress towards the remaining goals.
- HHCC partners with A Helping Hand Counseling Center clients (typically families with children on Medicaid) to provide services for uninsured household members. Through this collaboration, staff has increased outcomes of nearly all clients’ treatment plan goals & improved parents’ ability to resolve personal/ family issues & design strategies for success as well as how to better meet the child’s emotional needs.
For more information on Helping Hand Community Counseling, visit their website at helpinghandcommunitycounseling.org.
HHCC believes that to create lasting community change, building and maintaining strong community partnerships is essential. They have been blessed to partner with other local organizations to help further awareness, goals, and missions that are mutually beneficial to our community, our partners, and to us. Projects like Project Pinwheel for Child Abuse Awareness, Domestic Violence Awareness Projects with The Nicole Montalvo Foundation & Help Now of Osceola County, Holiday Food Drives, and Christmas initiatives with the local Business Connections group are but a few.
After the recent success of the Swing Into Mental Health Golf Night Fundraiser that took place in the fall; the team at HHCC has decided to host a Spring Golf Night Fundraiser! They hope that you will aid them in their mission to help low-income families achieve and maintain strong mental health stability by participating.
Player Registration Includes:
- Glow in the Dark Night Golf
- 2 Glow balls per player
- Clubs available to borrow
- Fun Zone
- Raffle prizes & 50/50
- Golf Cart Decorating Contest
- LIVE Entertainment
- After Glow Party
- Awards Ceremony
- Campfire S’mores
They will be having a Golf Cart Decorating Contest again, and are looking forward to some more creative entries! They have also added sponsorships this year that are perfect for businesses to partner with a great organization that supports a great cause, while also providing a unique marketing opportunity that allows you to network AND market your company. Register here to play or sponsor: bit.ly/hhccspringnightgolf or reach out to Bobbie@themarketects.com for more information.