At The Osceola Chamber, we believe you deserve to find a room full of people just like you who can share your story and become an army of salespeople for you. We understand how hard it is to get connected with the right people who can help you grow your business in Osceola, which is why we are on a mission to be the number one connector of large and small business owners. From hosting networking events in Kissimmee to professional development workshops in Saint Cloud, an The Osceola Chamber membership can help grow your business in Osceola County.
Member benefits include:
- Have access to business opportunities for professional development events in Kissimmee, St. Cloud, and across Osceola County
- Unlimited connections for you and your whole staff at monthly Business After Hours events around Osceola County
- Access to ChamberMaster, an online portal that allows you to search for other members, post job openings, share news releases & hot deals, and control how your company is marketed to consumers, businesses and other local chambers of commerce members who are browsing the Member Directory on KissimmeeChamber.com
- Attend networking events in St. Cloud, Celebration, and other key cities to connect with other local business owners through various seminars, lunch & learns, and targeted presentations
- Access to exciting events such as the Osceola Golf Classic, the Toho Big Fish Blast fishing tournament, Viva Osceola, and the Annual Meeting
- Advocacy at all levels of government so that you can continue to work in a business climate that enables growth
- Leadership opportunities, including participation in distinctive groups or an Area Council based on geography/industry
- Access to The Osceola Chamber staff member, dedicated to answering member business questions and finding ways to help your business grow in Osceola.
- And more! See the full list of benefits.